Title: The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts
Author: Dale Carnegie
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Year published: 2009
Paperback or Hardcover: Paperback
Condition: Good condition
The 5 Essential People Skills
Have you ever walked away from a conversation full of doubts and insecurities?
Do you feel as if you've lost a little ground after every staff meeting?
Most of us are either too passive or too aggressive in our business life, and we end up never getting the support, recognition, or respect that we desire.
The business leaders and trainers from Dale Carnegie Training® have discovered that applying appropriate assertiveness to all your interactions is the most effective approach to creating a successful career.
The 5 Essential People Skills will help you be the most positively assertive, prosperous and inspired professional you can be. You will learn to:
• Relate to the seven major personality types
• Live up to your fullest potential while achieving personal success
• Create a cutting-edge business environment that delivers innovation and results
• Use Carnegie's powerhouse Five-Part template for articulate communications that grow business
• Resolve any conflict or misunderstanding by applying a handful of proven principles